The Drunk Tiger
To Be Pleased - Poem by The Drunk Tiger
Oh tell me, tell me you want to be pleased.
My body screams for you, to be with you.
How our tongues collide, your sweet taste brings me alive.
Gripping my body, loving the way how I feel inside.
I want you so much more, as I want more and more.
Comments about To Be Pleased by The Drunk Tiger
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl