'To Delete Or Not To Delete? ' - Poem by Kelly Seale
I was going to delete, because of some drama I have caused myself... Me...My own doing. But I think, I'll stay but choose not to comment, or reply, or inbox message... I'll just be the 'SilentPoetGuy'
You may continue to read and enjoy my musings...and I hope that my writing continues to touch each and everyone of you...for that is my sole purpose in posting and staying on this site. Thank you all for understanding.
Comments about 'To Delete Or Not To Delete? ' by Kelly Seale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl