To My Grandmas - Poem by Robert Hall
You help me out
When it's WINDY,
Keep me under control
Make me more flexible and bendy.
You love me as I love you
Ever so much
You make me a new
With you magical touch.
You agreee with me
When I am right
But when I'm wrong
We don't fight.
Comments about To My Grandmas by Robert Hall
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: love
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl