To Rachel - Poem by Mark Sane
This girl once ran off to Dubai,
But once there she started to cry
So she called up her friend,
Who proceeded to lend
An ear, whilst to calm her he'd try
Depressed, in her bed she would lie
Since in no one's life could she pry.
She came home one night
And to her delight
Waiting was her friend, in Dubai.
Comments about To Rachel by Mark Sane
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda