Lawrence S. Pertillar
To Upgrade Mediocrity - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
There will never be a true reflection,
Of what can be accomplished to be achieved.
As long as school teachers are tampering,
With low test scores of slower students.
And those behind the scenes unseen,
Find ways to upgrade mediocrity all over the place...
With ratings to award those of so-so talents,
To promote their plagiaristic ways with visibility...
As a fudging is done to do as they please,
To keep hidden self doubt and other insecurities.
Comments about To Upgrade Mediocrity by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl