To You Cutie. - Poem by Mike Schau
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
This here poem im writing is totally true,
Since at night all i can dream about is you.
With your glasses that are to cute,
with your weird blonde hair,
I know i may seem to be a brute,
but for you i do care.
i know this poem may be weird,
but i just had to tell you that your a cutie,
even if you do hate my little beard,
i still like to see you shake your bootie.
Now im afraid i must say,
that this poem was fun,
i'd like to keep writing till may,
But Im afraid the poem must be done.
Comments about To You Cutie. by Mike Schau
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Mike Schau's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl