Tommyknocker Poem 1 - Poem by Willow Cochrane
Late last night and the night before,
Knocking at my door.
Wanna go out,
Don't know if I can 'cause I'm so afraid of the Tommyknocker man.
Comments about Tommyknocker Poem 1 by Willow Cochrane
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl