Tonight - Poem by Sarahh Riley
Freezing cold in the open air, sittin out the back,
Time flies by so slowly, I'm really losing track,
Flames flicker and yet my breath is seen,
With 3 adults, emi and me!
The stars are seen, the moon is not,
Pull an all-niter, let's give it a shot,
Jacket, jeans and rockstar tonite,
I'll wake up when it's well and bright!
Comments about Tonight by Sarahh Riley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl