Tonight. - Poem by Benjamin Sorvel
Tonight, i'm lay alone.
Tonight, i'm tired of being sleepy.
Tonight, i want to share the solitude of this dark wilderness.
Tonight, i want someone to miss me.
Tonight, i want someone to care.
Tonight, i need someone to tell me...
That tonight, there'll never be anyone there.
Comments about Tonight. by Benjamin Sorvel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl