Too Soon To Be Open - Poem by Luis Estable
I touched, open the flower.
Perhaps too young to be broken.
And seed and blood now mixed.
I thought to quick to take it.
And now that one so chosen
Has a child given.
The rose was just sixteen.
Oh, the bad lust of my eyes!
Comments about Too Soon To Be Open by Luis Estable
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl