Tri-Desire - Poem by Benjamin Sorvel
The only 3 things which i desire:
To be young then wise, and then retire.
Only young at heart and not of mind, i'm sure i wouldn't be one of a kind.
Wise at times and always learning, for useful knowledge i will be yearning.
Finally retire at a respectful age, and hopefully war with myself i will not wage.
Comments about Tri-Desire by Benjamin Sorvel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda