Trishaw - Poem by Nyein Way
riding on the trishaw
carrying warries, hopes, future, fate and luck
who are my friends?
which way is the best?
what is the sweetest of life?
question s are questings are questings.
nothing is as true as nothing.
life is trishawed trishaws running on the clouds of indeterminacy
Comments about Trishaw by Nyein Way
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda