True Freedom - Poem by Rohit Poddar
We possessed no possessions, and solved
more problems than statues ever did.
None died of hunger
but survived on love and unity.
There are no boundaries, nothing to die for
a 'Thing' made no difference
but only being happy did.
There is no place to go, but heaven
there is nothing to cry for
and no agonies too.
Happiness being the only goal.
A world full of peace
living for each other
cared for one another.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about True Freedom by Rohit Poddar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl