Kathryn Tyler King
Trust In The Lord - Poem by Kathryn Tyler King
As you sit there, are your thoughts going wild?
Are you sitting in His lap as a frightened child?
Leave everything to Him ‘cause He knows best.
He knows the beginnings and He knows the rest.
There’s nothing that we can do to change
The situation in His hands He will arrange.
He knows you’re tired and your body weak.
It may look hopeless and may look really bleak.
But He is there. Can you reach and touch?
His hands reach all around you and are such
That your cares will melt, you will feel calm.
His Word and His Spirit will be your balm.
Comments about Trust In The Lord by Kathryn Tyler King
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl