Trust To The Fate. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Yes, no one could you trust in absolute,
Nor could you afford to mistrust either.
Cheats and patrons are parts of occurrence.
It is fate that would lead you to a state.
Comments about Trust To The Fate. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda