Try To Remember - Poem by David Harris
When you are feeling down,
try to remember all the good things you have had,
and I will bet you,
they are many more than the bad.
We tend to remember only
all the bad things in our lives,
and the good things get stored away
for a rainy day we say.
Now if we remember,
all the good things in our life,
we would not be so unhappy
when the bad things come along.
4 August 2007
Comments about Try To Remember by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl