Two Things Freely Available For You - Poem by Tulsi Shrestha
Two Things Freely Available For You
I am sure, I need not have to tell you.
Definitely, these are air and sunlight hue.
No doubt, you can't live without these two.
When you talk about equality & perfection
Specify air and sunlight in your recitation
They never make discrimination between
Strong & weak, rich & poor for their gain.
They are worshipped as gods of justice
No any favoritism, no pay for prestige.
You receive both of them, without any cost
Energy you get from them, life to boost.
Composed by Tulsi Shrestha
Comments about Two Things Freely Available For You by Tulsi Shrestha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl