Ultimate Truth - Poem by Om Chawla
Wherefore do thou pride in figure
decay and perish is universal
all the forms whatever their nature
self destruct in course of time.
Don't you think you are different
though pleasingly attired
and lovingly balmd
with aides acquired.
Keep in mind
and just ponder:
each face is modeled on a skull
all men are naked beneath their clothes
and towards destruction bound
is the ultimate truth profound.
Comments about Ultimate Truth by Om Chawla
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda