Tom J. Mariani
Understanding Prison Signs - Poem by Tom J. Mariani
One long loud signal bell
Or several short sharp whistle blasts
Tell you to stay sitting if your are.
Standing, sit on the floor 'til
Your hear the signal that it's over.
The signs on the walls make it clear;
'Warning Shoits Will Not
Be Fired' in here.
Comments about Understanding Prison Signs by Tom J. Mariani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl