Velvet Astraea Dido
Undertitled - Poem by Velvet Astraea Dido
Down the road of forsakenness
I met a glance of my past
A mirror of my thoughts
And by the rain, the smiles and flood
The journey began
Without time can rule the mind
And the shadow remain.
Tear me up to pieces
As I wonder how emptiness binds me
A grin of thought though
On all the droplets of the sea.
By the sunset I stare
And see the beauty of a second
To this minute gives me peace.
Why on how electricity straps me
And the understatement is unseen
Only by the eyes of this mirror could see
Look in the reflection
As I search in the midst of brokenness
An impossibility and lingering could be’s...
Comments about Undertitled by Velvet Astraea Dido
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl