Lawrence S. Pertillar
Undivided And Immediate Attention - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Once one shows,
A knack for being responsible...
They can rely upon and daily receive...
Undivided and immediate attention given.
With no end.
Regardless of the time or when dawn begins,
Even if it's interpreted dawn starts one minute...
And that person is also perceived,
As the one who can and should...
Solve every problem that they have.
As they sit back to criticize and complain,
With a choice to do and that remains...
To ultimately give the one reason to leave,
With a wish to distance from those insane...
To prioritize with a focus on one's own life.
Comments about Undivided And Immediate Attention by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl