Frank J Davis
Unfeeling And Inhuman - Poem by Frank J Davis
He was a man who had neither the heart
nor the stomach for experiencing life's daily pain.
After years of not allowing any hurt
to be emotionally processed
others began to recognize
he had become a monster.
Comments about Unfeeling And Inhuman by Frank J Davis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl