Unjust - Poem by Tyler Kelley
Fruitless fields surround the starving.
Hunger unnoticed by the bureaucracy.
Too much care for the welfare of others,
Dead and starving have no voice in the New World.
Our voices were taken along with our freedoms
in the name of National Security we surrender.
Sam just sits in his mansion overlooking Utopia
While Liberty's mouth received a blindfold too.
We must raise our voices now if we want to be heard.
No longer tolerate their tyrannical rule.
Reclaim the rights our forefathers fought for.
Or give me the death I have been awaiting.
Comments about Unjust by Tyler Kelley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl