Unknown - Poem by jennifer holland
here i sit alone,
waiting for you to pick up your phone
just need some closure
its not fair.
you arent here
y are you there?
i miss your stair.
my tears fall down
its such a fucking shame
you keep on playing this lame game
i miss you and i want to forget you
Comments about Unknown by jennifer holland
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
jennifer holland's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl