Bernard F. Asuncion
Until Everything Is Set Aright - Poem by Bernard F. Asuncion
L-et everything be set aright,
Y-earn to arrange each matter;
N-ever leave a stone unturned, do the job now not later.
E-verything will be set aright,
S-ince you've risen up early;
P-ouring raindrops turn
I-nto warm morning glory.
R-emain patient and hopeful,
I-n spite of the dark night;
T-hursday fourth of January,
U-ntil everything is set aright.
Comments about Until Everything Is Set Aright by Bernard F. Asuncion
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl