Hella Sue Roberts
Untitled - Poem by Hella Sue Roberts
With Thanks to you that You do care
-at least a little bit - and share
the Feelings we have full and deep
for Nature's Children - all of them
included Ox and Sheep
wild Horses, the Creatures in the deep blue Sea
any living Thing, which treasures Life
like You and Me.
A close Embrace to every friend
Man - Woman and the Child
Who help to save, respect and guard
the precious Beauty of the World.
This World needs Love for everyone
not just our own dear kind
than Happiness and better Health
we all will surely find.
And if we have forgotten some -
Remember : One for All - and All for one!!
Comments about Untitled by Hella Sue Roberts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl