Joecel Joy Jayme
Unwanted Child - Poem by Joecel Joy Jayme
I didn’t ask for this
But why you’re blaming me.
I didn’t tell you to do this
Then now, you want to kill me.
You don’t want me to be here
Then why you make me?
Why you did a mistake
When at the end you’ll suffer
And blame me?
It’s not my mistake
All the blame is in you
Then now, you put all the blame in me.
Is this the life of being an unwanted child?
Comments about Unwanted Child by Joecel Joy Jayme
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl