Unwanted Love - Poem by LaceyBree Wratchford
if only he could see the look;
the look in her eyes.
he would see beyond, deep within.
he would find the love;
the love she has for him,
ever since the day they met.
if he looked into her eyes;
he would see into her heart.
and how everytime he's near,
it tends to race a little faster.
how the sound of his voice;
turns her from weak to strong,
dark and stormy to bright and clear.
if he could just break down the wall;
the wall she puts up to keep out evil.
he would see right through her,
to the beaten, bruised insides.
poor little girl hoping he sees,
through her tears and pain,
to her unwanted love.
Comments about Unwanted Love by LaceyBree Wratchford
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl