Unworthy - Poem by Aline Croll
I'm not worth crying.
I'm not worth a smile.
Im not worth laughter.
No need to do what you want do to,
because I'm not worth that either.
Comments about Unworthy by Aline Croll
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Aline Croll's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl