Upsetting Sun - Poem by Naveed Akram
I feel the upsetting sun on my hands,
Felt like a monument to be acting,
Like the black death or white stupor,
This motion of the planets never stopped.
I feel the uplifting sun and stars,
Grace has shaken the poor one,
Kicking and pulling the stray dogs
You find with decided winds of the night.
Comments about Upsetting Sun by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye