Vision. (My Child) - Poem by Mary X
Push the shit dripping
from the walls of intestinal incest.
and whales with lion heads
they hate the world and decide to
splash sperm (acidic tantrum)
into the eyes of the consumers.
your walking stalks
and talking grass,
out of the sea comes
of Nostradamus' shit-child.
does it care for your thought-waves?
doesn't it? ... no.
to slaughter your children.
Your child - Earth,
mine being God..
Comments about Vision. (My Child) by Mary X
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl