Edward Kofi Louis
W. A. N. A. A. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
With your sweet love,
Answering my call!
Noted with the smile on your face,
Along the paths of life!
Able to see the light of the truth.
Comments about W. A. N. A. A. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda