Warm - Poem by Joshua Wyatt
A small flame,
just warm enough to keep me a alive.
You find me shivering,
and show me how to make a bigger flame.
I am so warm so i give you a smile
and u smile back.
The flame gets bigger and bigger.
I just want it to stay this big forever.
I turn to talk to you,
but you are gone.
I run from the warmth to look for you.
I look but never find.
I come back to see the flame.
Its out of control.
It surrounds me,
burning my skin.
I know i need to put it out.
but i don't want to be cold again.
Comments about Warm by Joshua Wyatt
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl