Gary the 3rd
We Kids! ! ! - Poem by Gary the 3rd
It's not our fault society is messed up,
but we get the blame,
cuz they are too ashamed.
We go to school everyday,
pretending everything is ok.
Do the teachers even care,
about the problems we bear.
Our councilors ask,
but don't really hear.
Teen sucide jumps way up, and they ask why.
If they chose to listen, less would probably die.
Same sex dating for the parents who don't care,
kids murdering friends, because life's some how unfair.
It would all be different if someone would take time out to listen,
then less friends we would be missin'.
Comments about We Kids! ! ! by Gary the 3rd
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl