Lawrence S. Pertillar
Wealth Of Self - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Observation is the key,
To remedy upsetting emotions.
Bother not to wait for comfort,
When forthcoming is regret!
Do not sit in bitterness that teases...
What comes to please,
Will be a release!
And freedom from a burden...
Held as if befriended,
Dissipates from a patience one has kept.
To reveal in discovery a wealth of self,
With a peace of mind one has finally met...
To undo these tests we let others inject!
Comments about Wealth Of Self by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl