Lawrence S. Pertillar
Weeding Through Those To Rid - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
There will always be issues,
Among those insecure enough to have them.
Always there will be,
Those who put themselves in positions...
To monitor beliefs.
With a weeding through those to rid,
While some considered valued for sweetness...
Promoted as the favorite ones to keep.
And there will be people,
To misunderstand themselves to be...
More than human beings.
With an intervention done into the lives of others,
Without a feeling of empathy.
Or a sign of any emotion shown,
Because they've been annointed to remove...
All aspects of one's dignity with a choosing as they please.
Comments about Weeding Through Those To Rid by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl