Lawrence S. Pertillar
Weeds Of Warning - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Freeze all requests for a correctedness.
Those days to do it effectively are gone.
And those who chose to stay away...
Slept unconcerned and remained that way.
What has been harvested has been regret.
And those weeds of warning,
Have killed any blooming expected.
As well as the numbing of consciousness,
To overcomed the doing done that has been accepted.
Comments about Weeds Of Warning by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl