Weekends - Poem by Oscar Aceves
Knowing i can't see you
makes me sad,
But then i countdown the time
till i see you again...
...Also, This gives me time to look back
at the week and remember...
Meeting your friends,
Meeting my friends,
But most importantly,
Spending time with...
My Girl, My....
Comments about Weekends by Oscar Aceves
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl