What Do I See? - Poem by Oropher Tîwele
Lying in the grass, close my eyes, white puffy clouds way up high in the sky.
Trees near by blowing in the wind on a clear sunny day.
Birds singing and water flowing nearby.
Mountain tops and a sandy beach are just a few of the things I see.
Sign, design, divine things and am happy as can be.
I see this land in my dreams and wonder how long it will be.
Comments about What Do I See? by Oropher Tîwele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl