What Else! - Poem by Khairul Ahsan
What else can I do?
Than choosing my own way
To hibernate and go into oblivion,
And muse and mull over your sweetness?
What else can I say?
Than utter whispers of silence,
That make me half heard, half not,
And leave you guessing what's in my thought!
All that I can think of
Is love, nothing but love.
The thought of love overwhelms
And leaves much to be said in unspoken words.
12 November 2014
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about What Else! by Khairul Ahsan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl