Diana monique Martinez
What Happened To Us? - Poem by Diana monique Martinez
I try to hold on to the moments where nothing mattered.
The time where you repeatedly said 'i love you'
I try to hold on to the thought that one day you will be mature enough and accept you made mistakes.
Words can be better than actions and actions may be better than words.
Our love we can continue, but this pain I can't overcome.
I want to give you some good love.
I try to resist, resist the fact that I don't get nothing in return but yet nothing at the point.
So i try to hold on, hold on to those memories we have carved within our hearts the time where everything last and love was everything to us.
Comments about What Happened To Us? by Diana monique Martinez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl