What Happens In Ireland, Stays In Ireland (Limerick) - Poem by Leslie Alexis
A small green man, a leprechaun,
Under mask of the coming dawn,
Took hold of her hand.
If things went as he planned,
She would have had a baby leprechaun.
Copyright © 2010 Leslie Alexis
Comments about What Happens In Ireland, Stays In Ireland (Limerick) by Leslie Alexis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl