Caitlin Hazel ......
What Is Happening - Poem by Caitlin Hazel ......
can you hear me when i call your name
i cant help but wounder if you feel the same
the way you treat me makes me feel nothing but shame
the way you act is like its nothing but a game
i sit up at night and cant help but cry
i think about whats happened and cant help but wounder why
all i am is your toy and it makes me feel self conscious and shy
you will never love me no matter how hard i try......
i know that this has gone on to long
i dont know why i ever bothered with you
all i know is i am done
you better believe me when i say we are through
Comments about What Is Happening by Caitlin Hazel ......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl