What Is It? - Poem by Mandi Ducroq
What is it that I see in your eyes?
Do you care or is it all lies?
What is it I feel when we touch?
How you make me tremble, I want you so much
What is it I hear when you speak?
How does your voice make my knees weak?
What is it I feel in your arms?
Am I being blinded by your boyish charms?
If I give you a chance, if I let you in
Is there a chance your heart I will win?
Am I being foolish? Am I being wise?
I let myself get lost in gorgeous blue eyes
Should I let you in, should I take a chance?
I think you had me with that very first glance
Comments about What Is It? by Mandi Ducroq
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl