What Is It About? - Poem by CHARMAINE SIMPSON
What is it all about?
Lost in this endless vast dark space
The boundaries (if any) are not visible
To pinpoint where it is that I exist amongst
What seems an immeasurable landscape is impossibility?
Do I rest so close to the boundaries which are set
Amongst so much blackness that they are non existent
Within the scope of my view, or do I reside floating
Aimlessly lost within the core of this untold emptiness.
Comments about What Is It About? by CHARMAINE SIMPSON
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda