What It Does To Me - Poem by Summer Sandercox
It made me feel so worthless,
Am I that easy to replace?
I was crying deep inside,
Yet no tears ran down my face.
All the pain made me numb,
But I still felt the blow,
I had wanted to find the truth,
But now I wish I didn't know.
For now I'm not that special,
Now I'm just like all the rest...
I'm not the only one you chose,
My heart's breaking in my chest.
I don't want you to hold me,
I feel so cheap to you.
I feel I've lost importance,
And I don't know what to do.
So forgive me for this action;
As I push you further away...
The hurt that you have caused me,
Is much too deep for words to say.
Comments about What It Does To Me by Summer Sandercox
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl