Lawrence S. Pertillar
What It Is God Wishes - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
A unity that represents, Diversity and accepted...
Is the only way politics,
Can heal to mend...
The mess created from factless,
Created and based upon,
Images and symbols made.
From mysterious night visitors,
What it is they should hear.
With this to write down,
In words to make clear...
God had sent them.
#1...I am a Christian.
And I represent a multitude,
Of worshipped beliefs.
#2...I am a Muslim.
#3...I am a Jew.
#4...I am a Buddhist.
Not a Hindu to confuse.
#5...Well, I am an Atheist.
Which one of you can tell me...
From what faith did God create,
The Earth? '
Comments about What It Is God Wishes by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl