What's The Point? - Poem by Fernanda Arambula
I might say that I'm ok
But deep inside I know
That I'm not, but I can't tell
I can't let anyone know that
I'm hurting so bad and so deep
Because if I do tell them I'll just break.
Knowing that I can't talk about you without
Breaking down everytime I mention your name,
Really makes me sad because I dont think that it
Should be like that at all; it shouldn't be hard
Because I want to be able to talk about
You knowing that I would be happy being with you.
But if I'm not with you then what's the point of a conversation
About you if I know that I will be hurting?
Comments about What's The Point? by Fernanda Arambula
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda