What The Future Holds. - Poem by Justin Merrill
I don't know where my life is taking me,
but I know it won't lead me in the wrong direction.
So, I ask of my life, to bring truthfully,
I ask the future, to make it happen quicker.
What is there can't been seen,
unless it is shown.
I am trying to show,
but life, lead me to the next path.
Future, let me get there quicker.
Comments about What The Future Holds. by Justin Merrill
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl