What You Want It To Be - Poem by Joseph Pohl
Nothing to look forward to
when once I lived here.
Gangster was all I knew, it was like the back of my hand.
my life knew its boundaries, not crazy for me, no.I have nothing to lose,
nothing to hold me here in my world.Violence, drugs, gang is my life.
No time to stop, no time to think, trurly I know how my life once began
and how it will end.
I once had a place to call home, yet i choose other roads and other
treatorious paths.Falling fast I figured to get away from it all, I did. Now I stand and manuever on a new road and new memories for my life. What you want it to be, thats life. Good or Bad..
Comments about What You Want It To Be by Joseph Pohl
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda